I created this resource page to share with you some of the great tools and resources I’ve found on my journey. I will add more as I find them and test them. Enjoy them as much as I have.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links that I will earn a commission from, at no additional cost to you, should you decide to buy from the sites. Many times these are small commissions but I appreciate it none the less. Thank you in advance and I hope they help you as much as they’ve helped me.
(You may need to right click the link and save to your hard drive)
Real Estate Schools (CE Credits)
- The CE Shop – I like these guys because they cover most states. Most of their courses are Continuing Education (once you already have your license)
- Train Agents – This is a good school for licensing in Oregon, Washington, and Texas (Good for Pre-License courses; aka – the courses you need to get a real estate license)
- Optin Skin – I use this WordPress plugin for my web forms. It lets you split test different web forms to see which perform better and it comes with some great premade forms.
- LeadPlayer – Great lead capture tool that you can “embed” in videos. If you plan to use videos in your business, this is a key way to make it count.
Blogging and Websites
- Internet Business Mastery – If you’re interested in blogging, the Internet Business Mastery Academy is the KEY resource you need to build a website/community site stress free. I’m a raving fan of this training.
- Blue Host – Super affordable and great customer service for hosting your website.
- Market Samurai – Amazing keyword research tool. Puts all the important metrics in one place. Gives you way more than Google Keyword Tool.
Outsourcing, Branding & Virtual Staffing
- Virtual Staff Finder – I use VSF as a headhunting company for my virtual assistants. I’ve used other solutions like eLance for virtual work and have found my experience better through VSF.
- 99Designs (Branding) – This is where I have logos designed. I like having a community of designers compete for my project than simply having 1 designer give me 5 ideas. I get more variety of ideas from a whole community of designers like 99Designs.
Video and Conferencing tools
- iWowwe – I use this for virtual meetings. You can share your screen, have up to 100 attendees and send video email if you like. I use it instead of GoToWebinar (which is over $100/month). iWowwe is only $20/month.
- Snowball Mic – This is the mic I use for my podcast. Super easy to use.